2018 Lincoln MKX is the most popular crossover SUV on the wishlist of the majority of Americans. It hit Google so much it is now the first and most used query sorted by popularity. It is expected to be this way, as Lincoln makes their vehicles flawlessly through the years now.
Exterior and Interior
The all new and fully redesigned Lincoln MKX will be available in many different colors:
- Allure Blue Metallic
- Black Velvet Metallic
- Bronze Fire Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
- Ingot Silver Metallic
- Luxe Metallic
- Platinum Dune Metallic Tri-Coat
- Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
- White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat
The interior will be available in leatherette and ebony.
Completely new exterior design brings us the new and refreshed look of 2018 Lincoln MKX. The wheels will come in painted alloy 18-inch edition with P245/60R18 all season tires. The roof will be panoramic on demand and will cover the major part of the top. Check the photos for more information about the new MKS.
Interior will be fully equipped for five passengers and they will not need anything besides the basic features. The great level of elegance in this luxurious interior will give the safe features ass well. Every seat is equipped with head rests and an airbag, while the front seats have more than one. No need to mention the traction control, post-collision safety system and tire pressure monitoring. All in all, this is one of the nicest and safest cars made by Lincoln.
2018 Lincoln MKX Engines, Release Date and Price
There will be two available engine options with the new 2018 Lincoln MKX, combined with AWD and FWD.
– The least expensive will be a 3.7-liter V-6 TI-VCT engine with front-wheel drive and the msrp of $38,100.
– Second engine option, if sorted by the price, will be a 2.7-liter V-6 EcoBoost with front-wheel drive and a msrp of $40,100
– A 3.7-liter V-6 TI-VCT engine with all-wheel drive will be positioned at $40,595
– And the last, but not least, a 2.7-liter V-6 EcoBoost with the price of $42,595
Every one of these options are going to be available with three trim levels: Premiere, Select and Reserve Equipment Group.
There are rumors on the internet the 2018 Lincoln MKX will hit the market in late 2017, but there are no official dates. Anyway, we believe it will be released soon.
Key Standard Features
- 6-Speed SelectShift® Automatic Transmission
- SYNC® with MyLincoln Touch™
- Intelligent Access with Push-Button Start
People Serched For:
- 2018 lincoln mkx
- 2018 mkx review
- new 2018 lincoln mkx
- 2018 lincoln mkx interior
- 2018 lincoln mkx release date
- interier 2018 mkx